Sunday 14 March 2010

In reply to comments

I thought I should do a quick post to reply to some of the comments I've been left- I'm quite flattered that people have been reading all this nonsense, so it's only polite that I should acknowledge the fact you've bothered to comment.

Amycool- You're right, I should try and like the personality I already have- I'm too old and set in my ways to go changing now. So I'm going to try and think of one thing I like about myself every day. So far all I've come up with is that I've got quite nice handwriting.

Liz- Yep, I know, it's a great picture of the boy. I like the fact that if you look at the full size picture you can see the brown stripe in his right eye, which I've been trying to get a picture of since he was born.

Max- You did recommend The Decemberists, but you mentioned The Hazards Of Love, which I've not listened to yet, but will very soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Lisa D- Thank you for saying nice things about me. Though I didn't mean to start doing a job like that at 18, I sort of fell into it because I'd left college due to mental health problems and really didn't know what to do instead. University was a no-go due to not finishing my A Levels, but I wanted to leave home, so I became a volunteer, because it was the only thing I could do.

Liz (again)- I've already joined the library (If I hadn't I'm sure I'd have both you and Kelly after me!), CBT books sound like they might be a good idea, so, yes, please, recommend some to me!

Proper blog entry tomorrow, I'm going to drink wine now. Only one glass, mind you. Breastfeeding/co-sleeping and alcohol don't mix.

1 comment:

  1. Library = free books = best. And Bookstart for the young 'un too.

    I will recommend you some books of assorted sorts via another channel, then you can take from them what you will and laugh mockingly at the rest... xx

    ReplyDelete